By: Luci Rosa, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Visit our Web site (www.juilliard.edu - if you're reading this, you're already there!). Gather and read all the information. Review the requirements carefully. Review faculty bios. Is Juilliard right for you? Are you prepared for Juilliard?
- Pay attention to Application Deadlines, Financial Aid Deadlines, and school Fees!
- Prepare your materials/recordings. Provide us with your best representation.
- Visit Juilliard and take our tour. (Reservations required online here.)
- Schedule a lesson with a teacher of choice (music only), and attend a student performance (certain dance, drama, and music performances are open to the public - check the Calendar of Events for more information).
Good Luck with completing your application. We look forward to meeting you!
*Results not typical.