First Break of the Year!

First Break of the Year!

So… I’ve always found the energy dynamic right before breaks (particular Thanksgiving break) to be quite interesting. On the one hand, we’re all just about ready to ascend to the ether. On the other hand, the hype is so, so real. Leading up to break, I find myself fantasizing about all the festive things I’m going to do once I’m home. By the last day before break I’m practically astral projecting myself back home so that I can get started with spending time on some of the things that I love most in this world. On that note, I present to you my list of the top 5 Thanksgiving fantasies that occupy my mind leading up to break:

1. Taking epic pictures on the plane ride in. The flight from NYC to DC is one of favorite routes around. The scenery simply never disappoints.

alex1.jpg
alex3.jpg
alex2.jpg

2.  Doing photoshoots with my pets. After all, what’s the point of having pets if you don’t devote every ounce of your iCloud photo storage space to them?!

alex5.jpg
alex6.jpg
alex4.jpg
alex7.jpg

3. The schedule… is empty. Honestly… this is iconic. Get this clean & clear look for your calendar in order to refresh and remind yourself of what peace and serenity looks and feels like.

alex8.jpg

4. Dirt. Grass. Earth. Nature. Clear skies. All the things I miss when I’m in NYC.

alex9.jpg

5. Alarms… they are nonexistent. Not a single one. They’ve all been cancelled by executive order. Because I said so. Catch me coming down for brunch at 3pm.

alex10.jpg
alex11.jpg

Welp, that’s it folks! Now it’s time to turn fantasy into reality. I hope you all have a great holiday break, and come back ready to tackle the last month before the end of the semester! Make sure to check out some of the other posts to see what the other bloggers have to say about their Thanksgiving break!

~Alexander Sargent~

Juilliard Dance 2020

THANKSGIVING NECESSITIES! 

THANKSGIVING NECESSITIES! 

Artistic Block Remedies

Artistic Block Remedies