Midterms, mid-semester, mid….

Midterms, mid-semester, mid….

For most students, midterms consisted of staying up until ungodly hours of the night, drinking way too much coffee, cramming those final music examples into your head for music history, and learning those last few German vocabulary words. Some might say it was the adventure and learning experience of a lifetime... (I am not one of those people).
How I felt:

maggie1.jpg
*Real life Juilliard Student ^^

*Real life Juilliard Student ^^

On a positive note, I actually managed to magically do well on all of my midterms and now that they are over, I had time to do some cool things around the city! This past weekend, I went to Carnegie Hall to see the Oratorio Society of New York perform. It was such a good time and a beautiful escape out into the city after all my tests!

maggie3.jpg
maggie4.jpg
maggie5.jpg
maggie6.jpg

Up next on the list of amazing things to experience while studying in New York City: THE HOLIDAYS!!!!

maggie7.jpg
maggie8.jpg

Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, even the New Year and other MAGNIFICENT holidays are fast approaching and I cannot be any more EXCITED! With the holidays comes a ton of food, seeing family, Christmas music, red colored Starbucks cups and in a couple of days... SNOW!

Last year's meme of my wonderful Juilliard buddy Matt Liu that I made.

I wish you all a happy holiday and I hope you take some time to really eat as much as humanly possible, indulge in holiday cheer, and treat yourself to some lovely time to enjoy life with your friends and family.

Until next time,

XO,
Maggie

Mid-Semester Mayhem

Mid-Semester Mayhem

MIDTERMS

MIDTERMS