MIDTERMS

MIDTERMS

Here at Juilliard, midterm season is one of the craziest times of the year. Students (and probably faculty/staff too) are exhausted beyond belief. I'm pretty sure I saw someone crawling to class once...

jeff1.gif

Some have more midterms than others, depending on how many/types of classes you/they take. And some years, I had more midterms than in other years.  For example, in my second year, I had way more midterms than I did in my first year.  Some teachers would rather give one or two exams the whole year, others LOVE testing us.

jeff2.gif

This past week, I had a big (classical) music history midterm and a German midterm. Luckily, I love German so that definitely went really well. Not sure how I did on the music history one, but we'll see! 😉

The time spent studying obviously depends on how many classes you have that are giving midterms and how much content is being covered. The library and even the student lounge end up looking like beehives during any given exam season.

jeff3.gif

Is it midterm season at your school? If so, how are you feeling about it? And good luck!

jeff4.gif
Midterms, mid-semester, mid….

Midterms, mid-semester, mid….

Everything is Happening All at the Same Time - A Memoir