I'm Not A 1-Trick Pony!

I'm Not A 1-Trick Pony!

I'd say most Juilliard students are interested in a lot more than their major. It keeps us from going insane! It keeps us leveled and serves as an outlet or a stress reliever. Here are a few of my extra-curriculars: 

1.      R&B music

I actually sing and write music in a contemporary R&B/Pop style, outside of playing jazz. It was one of my first musical influences, and I still love it.  

jeff1.gif

2.      Drawing

I've been drawing since I remember. The first thing I remember drawing was Power Rangers. Then I moved on to Fairly OddParents and Danny Phantom (it's how I made friends when I went to a new school for 4th grade). Now my drawings tend to go more in the anime direction, even when I try for them not to. I used to want to be a cartoonist for Cartoon Network or Disney Channel when I was younger! 

IMG_2774.JPG

3.      Go to Juilliard drama shows  

Everyone at Juilliard is so talented, and among the most talented are the actors. Ever since I got to Juilliard, I’ve been captivated by what the actors can do. I’ve literally gone to ever production since I’ve been a student. I’m practically an honorary member of the Drama Division, hehe…  

jeff3.gif

Additional Fields

Additional Fields

Dogs of New York

Dogs of New York