Submitting Your Drama Application!

Submitting Your Drama Application!

So you’ve made arrangements for your pre-screening video and are probably in the midst of editing your resume and application essay. Wherever you are in your process, it is important to honor where you are and the pace in which you want to proceed that feels right for you.

Surround yourself with people who believe in you and want to help you become the person you want to be. In my own preparation, I was very selective in the people whom I wanted on board to help me. Though they were few, they were people whose eye and judgement I trusted.

After you’ve drafted your resume, essay, and headshot, it might be helpful for you to choose one person whom you trust who can review them. At times it is helpful for an outside eye to look into your work to see what areas you might have skipped or overlooked.

It is also very helpful to plan on submitting your application days before the actual deadline to give room for unforeseen circumstances (i.e. slow internet, any sort of digital malfunction, etc.).

After you submit your application, let go! Treat yourself! You’ve done the best you can and have completed your part in the authorship of this phase of your life. You can then let the universe do its work!

I wish you a great, amazing adventure!

REGINA DE VERA

GROUP 48

GIF MODE – JAZZ

GIF MODE – JAZZ

Final-ish Thoughts

Final-ish Thoughts