Juilliard Takes Juno
Being from the South can make adjusting to the random blizzards a little hard don't you think. Luckily Juilliard gave us a chance to adapt with Snow Day.
Here's a few things you should know if you want to survive the next snow apocalypse:
- Take a camera everywhere you go ~ you know you need cool Instagram pictures to make your friend jealous of the City's new look.
- Grab a few friends and go out ~ especially if this is your first snow, you shouldn't miss it..Netflix can wait. Also, you can't just keep taking selfies by yourself your IG followers won't like that
- Layers are a necessity ~ snow to my knees was a little overwhelming at first but I put my Christmas presents to use and wore all my pants at the same time...don't feel weird, everyone's doing it lol. Warm socks and and boots will you be your best friend!
- Snowball fight ~ unless the snow is yellow
- Peanut butter, pretzels, and nuts ~ as soon as you here about the possible snowstorm coming your way head to the closest store to get food, you might be inside for longer than expected. Plus, it's a great time to call your parents up to ask for money for your favorite foods because it's an 'emergency'. You probably needed to call them anyway
Enjoy me and my cute friends in the snow & thanks Juilliard for the snow day. This Texas girl didn't do so bad after all.
Southerner who survived,