A Look Back

A Look Back

Time to Say Thank You

For the past weekend I was invited back to Bard, my dear alma mater, to perform a Concerto by Frank Martin, for Seven Winds and Orchestra along with members of the faculty and a couple of Advanced Performance students. We had a stellar group of soloists, a great orchestra, and a brilliant and enthusiastic conductor, Cristian Macelaru – everything at hand for a great performance. After taking bows, coming off stage, and while accepting compliments I was overcome with such joy and gratefulness for the people whose help and support were just as essential to get me there to that very moment as the work on my part. 

We are so privileged to be able to do what we enjoy the most and we should really find time to express gratitude to those who work extremely hard to make this possible for us: parents, teachers, supporters, mentors, fans, audiences, and the list could go on forever. It is now the holiday season, make sure you take this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been there for you, and share your experiences on and off stage! 

Happy Holidays to All and Thank You!!!!!! 

d a n :) 

A huge thank you to my brilliant teacher Ms. Patricia Rogers!

A huge thank you to my family, I can’t wait to see you guys at home in a few days! 

A huge thank you to all my fellow musicians for being so inspiring! 

A huge thank you to artists for the endless inspiration! 

And last but not least, a huge thank you to all supporters of the arts! What you do is so important and brings joy to so many people, THANK YOU!

New Dances 2014

New Dances 2014

Winds, Harps, and Guitars

Winds, Harps, and Guitars