NEVER BROKE, OR BORED IN THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS: 10 FREE THINGS IN THE CITY

It is pretty easy to get stuck here, on the same block, doing the same thing week after week. Everything is so conveniently near but I am trying to take every opportunity to get out, and also who doesn't love FREE things.

1. Central Park it is so big, whether you want to sit and read or walk and talk.

2. Brooklyn Bridge this is the perfect reason to get out of the city!

3. The Highline is one of my favorite places, so much art and walking space looking over the streets of NY!

4. Governor’s Island: if you want a unique experience you can take a ferry and this is also a FREE way to see the Statue of Liberty!

5. New York Public Library: good reads, makes me feel wise and sophisticated when I sit down and open a new book of adventure!

6. Brooklyn Botanic Garden: I hope I can return here in the spring, this garden seems to be the perfect place for pictures and a picnic

7. Museum of Modern Art: who doesn't love Modern Art!

8. Bronx Zoo: fun fact, this is a picture of me in eighth grade…scary, I know lol

9. Guggenheim Museum: the Guggenheim is across the park, and they have special free days! I was lucky to perform here a few weekends ago. Awesome location!

10. Colombus Circle: the place for celebrity sightings, and shopping (which isn’t free, but necessary haha)

HOPE YOU GET TO VISIT SOME OF MY FAV PLACES!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Public Transportation: A Guide to Getting Back to School

Carnegie Hall Performance

Carnegie Hall Performance