NEVER BROKE, OR BORED IN THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS: 10 FREE THINGS IN THE CITY
It is pretty easy to get stuck here, on the same block, doing the same thing week after week. Everything is so conveniently near but I am trying to take every opportunity to get out, and also who doesn't love FREE things.
- Central Park it is so big, whether you want to sit and read or walk and talk.
- Brooklyn Bridge this is the perfect reason to get out of the city!
- The Highline is one of my favorite places, so much art and walking space looking over the streets of NY!
- Governor’s Island: if you want a unique experience you can take a ferry and this is also a FREE way to see the Statue of Liberty!
- New York Public Library: good reads, makes me feel wise and sophisticated when I sit down and open a new book of adventure!
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden: I hope I can return here in the spring, this garden seems to be the perfect place for pictures and a picnic
- Museum of Modern Art: who doesn't love Modern Art!
- Bronx Zoo: fun fact, this is a picture of me in eighth grade…scary, I know lol
- Guggenheim Museum: the Guggenheim is across the park, and they have special free days! I was lucky to perform here a few weekends ago. Awesome location!
- Colombus Circle: the place for celebrity sightings, and shopping (which isn’t free, but necessary haha)
HOPE YOU GET TO VISIT SOME OF MY FAV PLACES!