This is how I keep from going insane from my insane schedule: TIME MANAGEMENT

Everyone knows high school was a game of strategy to see who can procrastinate the most and still pass the class. WELL, there are a few things you wanna leave in the past (especially when moving to such a fast paced – professional setting).

There really is no time like the present, so I keep myself together using my planner efficiently along with my handy dandy iPhone. These are the basic essentials when your days start to run together and rehearsals go over into your dinnertime.

This is usually what my week(ends) looks like. I find a planner very helpful in the stress free zone.

sometimes you have to combine things like breakfast and 9:00 am class to keep you healthy and that my friends, is really okay! Never skip breakfast!

Breakfast and Class 2.jpg

One of the most important things to me in time management is making sure I have enough ME time to breathe, find a new interest, and maybe even a quick nap. These two pictures represent those moments where I just like to take in the space around me without interruptions before they are swept away by the rest of my beautiful classmates.

Before

Before

After

After

If it weren’t for these moments, I would truly go insane!

Here’s a picture I took about 100 ft away from dorm when I was out for some “me time”. It really does the soul (and the eyes) good.

Dance Solo Inspiration

Dance Solo Inspiration

Room Tour!

Room Tour!