Picking Up Where We Left Off

Picking Up Where We Left Off

Year 2. Woah.
And we are off! 

First off, I can’t believe that I am already a second year. Where does the time go?!

We are about seven weeks into this new school year. We have plunged into the year headfirst and are already knee-deep in classes, rehearsals, and more classes/rehearsals. 

Summer is definitely over, and I am happy to be back. 

Here are the things I missed most from Juilliard:

My friends

I became so close with my class last year. I mean, we spend practically every living second of every day with one another. The three months of summer were a little too long to be without them!

New York

The Food

I am a sucker for brunch. NYC has the best places to go for just that. This particular photo is from my new favorite spot in Brooklyn: Five Leaves.

The Dancing

It’s the reason I am here. I dance everyday here at school, whether that be in rehearsal or in my underwear in my room. It’s a good thing I like it so much.

My girl Ava!

Ava (who works in the caf) and I developed a true friendship last year. I fondly refer to her as Avalicious. She is the best.

The Talent

Two actors, Nina and Audrey, and my roomie from last year, Jae, on a regular Wednesday night in a practice room.

… and just your average Sunday night at Juilliard.

Year 2 is going to be a blast. I can already tell. It’s going to be a lot of work, but I am ready for it.

Let’s do this thing. 

Hit the Ground Running!

Hit the Ground Running!

My First Five Weeks at Juilliard

My First Five Weeks at Juilliard